Please participate in this great event!
Thank you to Tow Times for stepping up and supporting our efforts!
Dear Association Leaders,
Our industry continues to deal with too many roadside fatalities. Several efforts are currently underway to raise awareness both inside the industry as to precautions towing companies can take to better educate and inform their drivers, and to the general public to increase awareness of the Move Over Law.
One such effort being spearheaded by the Arizona Professional Towing & Recovery Association (APTRA) is a push to instigate a National Move Over Day, this year slated for October 21, 2017. APTRA's concept is for state towing associations throughout the U.S. to host a one-day Move Over event on October 21. APTRA has graciously shared their outline offering suggestions for hosting such an event (they are hosting their third Move Over Day this year).
Tow Times is proud to get behind this initiative and help organize and promote such an event. Our commitment to help associations host a successful event includes:
- Pre-event Press Release to local media in the hosting state
- Pre-event email blast to towing companies in the hosting state
- Pre-event website announcements
- Intra-industry press releases
- Announcement in our July issue which has an annual safety focus
- Post-event article on the Day (photos will need to be provided by each association)
We hope your association chooses to participate. We believe that these types of events will eventually have a lasting positive impact on driver awareness.